Application: Sterling Trader® Elite
Release Date: November 10, 2017
- Desk Bar added (View > Desk Bar).
- Orders can now be dragged and dropped from the Order Desk Manager window to Algo OE.
- Several small modifications made to the implementation of ITG and their strategies.
ORDER DESK MANAGER:
- Destination setting added to the Route/Split default values (Order Desk Manager Settings dialog).
- The following quote-related columns have been added to the top section: Last, Bid, Ask, Chg, Vol, and VWAP.
- Added price checking to the Quick Fill dialog.
- Tab added for displaying prior day orders.
- Optimized loading of spreads into the Open Orders tab.
- Users can now append an asterisk (*) to the end of the text in the Symbol field as a wildcard.
- Layout Bar added (View > Layout Bar). Buttons can be added and assigned to layout files via the right-click menu.
LEVEL I OE:
- Ability to resize the window horizontally to view more quote fields has been restored.
LEVEL II OE:
- Rows with a price of zero are now hidden.
- Support for options orders added.
- Traders not enabled for ActiveX market data (Trader List > Super Manager page) can now register for quotes through the API. They will not receive any quote data through the API, but Pro will then have the quote data necessary for validating certain risk control settings (MKT orders, etc.).
- STIRejectReason updated to include the following rejects:
- rrSTIMocMktImb = 36
- rrSTINx30SecRule = 37
- rrSTIEasyToBorrowOnly = 38
- rrSTIStaleOrder = 39
- rrSTIMaxFailedLogins = 40
- rrSTICritical = 41