Application: Sterling Trader® Elite
Release Date: March 1, 2018
- Now ensures the date part of the Start/End Time values is today’s date.
- Show chart description (symbol – interval) setting added to the Chart Settings dialog. Displays the description at the top of the chart in the selected font size.
- Show interval buttons setting added to the Chart Settings dialog. Displays buttons for common intervals in the Chart toolbar.
- Changes made by the user to data in the Chart Data dialog are now preserved until exiting the application.
- Clear Changes button added to the Chart Data dialog.
- Fixed issue with restoring the saved zoom level.
- Removed ‘Anti-alias lines’ setting due to large resource cost of drawing.
- Removed all price styles except Standard and Heikin Ashi due to instability.
- Optional P/L Graph column added. Displays the P/L graph shape for the predefined spread templates.
- The ‘Price’ column can now be filtered by text or value.
- The Price field in the Add/Edit Allocation dialog now allows up to 8 decimal places. (Also in Position Summary Window).
- Auto shutdown setting added, allowing the user to select a time for the application to automatically shut down each day. Message box with the option to cancel shutdown will display approximately 1 minute before shutdown.