Application: Sterling Trader® Elite
Release Date: March 3, 2017
- Support for CTDL and their strategies added (VWAP, TWAP, POV, ARRIVAL, SMART).
- Support for algo hotkeys added.
- Fixed issues with the Auction Participation field when changing an order.
- Support for algo hotkeys added. Algo hotkeys will use the default values (saved in Algo OE) for the selected algo and strategy.
- Add/Edit Hot Key dialog.
- Algo destinations now included in the Destination field, denoted by an asterisk.
- When a Algo destination is selected, the Preference field changes to ‘Strategy’ and is filled with the selected Algo’s available strategies.
- Hot Keys page.
- Preference column changed to ‘Pref/Strat’
- Algo hotkeys are colored green.
- Columns can now be re-ordered. Order and width of columns will be saved/restored
- New indicator added: VWAP
- Scroll with new bars setting added to the Chart Settings. Scrolls to the right as new bars are added, maintaining the number of entries displayed.
- Use up/down colors setting added to the Chart Settings. Pertains to the Last Price box coloring. Defaults to enabled, the current behavior.
- Fixed issue where unselecting a line study would modify the current zoom.
- New line study added: Horizontal
- Value of line displayed when hovered over or moving line
- Pass-thru alerts can be added to horizontal lines by selecting the line and choosing Add/Edit Alert… via the right-click menu.
- Fixed display issue in the spread order entry section when switching symbols while the ‘Filter by Chain symbol’ setting is enabled.
- Support for exchange MPRL added
- MPRL filter added to the Options OE Settings (Level II page).
- Fixed issued where the right-click Quick Action bar buttons were enabled when the user was not enabled for order changing.
- Support for filtering by symbol lists added.
- Enable multiple symbols setting added to the Scanner Settings.
- Symbol List… added to the View menu.
- STIAcctMaint::MaintainSymbolControl() method now supports “*” (star) as the Account value. Affects all visible accounts
- ‘Run as Administrator’ is no longer required to run the skinned versions of Pro and Elite.