Application: Sterling Trader® Elite
Release Date: March 27, 2017
NEW FEATURES/BUG FIXES:
- Support added for snapping windows together in groups.
- Snap Parent added to the Actions menus.
- Windows can be snapped to any other windows designated as a Snap Parent. Windows can be snapped by moving them close to a parent window. Parents cannot snap to other parents.
- Moving or sizing a parent will move the entire group.
- Moving a child will break it off from the group.
- Fixed issues with VWAP indicator released in prior build.
- Fixed issue with chart files saved with a layout being overwritten. Note: will need to resave any layouts with charts one more time for the fix to take effect.
- The names of several Moving Average indicators have been abbreviated (SMA, EMA, etc.) to conserve space in the section titles.
- Indicators with a period value will now display the period value in the section title. For example, ‘SMA (14)’.
- Several safety checks added to the underlying chart control for stability.
Level II OE, Time & Sales, Chart:
- Set as Link Target command added to the Actions menus. If a window is designated as the Link Target (there will be only one at a time), whenever any of the other windows (Level II, Time and Sales, Chart) is activated (gains the focus) the Link Target window will switch to the activated window’s symbol.
- Option to show/hide the Quote Bar added (View > Quote Bar).
- Support for a Hot Button Bar added. Note: only allows Algo hotkeys.
- View > Hot Button Bar
- View > Hot Button Bar Setup…
Level II OE:
- The Nyse Imbalance and Nasdaq Imbalance fields have been changed to display Current Imbalance and Regulatory Imbalance (Expanded Quote Bar.)
- The imbalance fields are now filtered by the symbol’s listing exchange.
- Fixed issue where imbalance values would sometimes not display upon switching symbols.
- Loading of window upon opening optimized.
- Can now filter the Exch column via a list.
- Account and Destination default settings added (Options OE Settings > General page). Asterisk (*) defaults to the global settings.
- The order fields (Quantity, Symbol, Account, Destination) now save and restore their values upon shutting down and re-opening the window.
- The order fields no longer clear after an order is sent.
- Can now filter the Inst column via a list.
- The parent row of spread orders now displays an instrument of Options instead of Equity.
- Application images and icons updated to reflect new Sterling logo.
- Assorted notification message boxes (Execution, Reject, Alert, etc.) no longer steal the focus from the current window.