Application: Sterling Trader® Elite
Release Date: August 1, 2017
New Window: Account Values:
- New Account Values window added to display enhanced account values including margin, buying power, and visual display to show percentage of margin used.
Global Settings: Hot Key Enhancements
- ‘Current’ added as a Side field selection in the Add/Edit Hot Key dialog (Hot Keys page.)
- ‘(Current)’ added as a Price field selection in the Add/Edit Hot Key dialog (Hot Keys page.) Can include an increment/decrement, similar to the (Last)/(Bid)/(Ask) entries.
- Cancel All Selected Syms hot key added (Hot Key page.). Cancels all open orders for the selected symbol(s) in Stock Watch, Position Summary, and Trading Monitor. Cancels all open orders for the current symbol in order entry windows.
- ‘Display/use pre/post-market trades’ setting now defaults to true if no setting is saved (Quotes page.)
Order Entry windows:
- Hot Button Bar changes:
- Maximum number of buttons increased to 24.
- Maximum numbers of rows increased to 6.
- Improved the sizing of the buttons.
- Exiting the Hot Button Bar Setup dialog via the OK button now automatically displays the Hot Button Bar.
Options Order Entry:
- Fixed issue with Greek values not updating if window was opened pre-market.
- Do not override the Open/Close values when initially loading spreads setting added (Options Chain Settings > Miscellaneous page.) Default behavior changed to override the Open/Close values when loading spreads to be consistent with the behavior when adding a new spread, minimizing confusion. Setting added for clients who prefer the other way. Note: only affects accounts enabled for Open/Close selection.
- ‘Change in underlying price needed to trigger Greeks calculation’ removed from the Chain Settings dialog (Miscellaneous page.)
- The local Volatility settings were removed from the right-click menu and moved to the Global Settings dialog.
- Now recognizes and translates the source values for iOS, Android, and Web. Will display the value for any source values it does not recognize.
- Removed the ‘Execution time offset’ setting.
- Time controls added to the filter bar. Note: affects live messages only.
- Maximum rows to display increased to 1000.
- Application will now use/display Close Price pre-market if the user has chosen to not use/display pre-market trades.
- All displayed options Greek values now use the same settings for consistency throughout the application.
- ‘Volatility (%)‘ setting added (Quotes page > Greeks).