Application: Sterling Trader® Elite
Release Date: September 07, 2018
- Display warning with option to continue setting added to the Desk Settings dialog. Allows user to continue if the total quantity of the children orders exceeds the parent Desk order.
- Now disables Desk Mode when opened for order changing.
- Changing of filled Desk orders is now permitted.
- The Price field in the Add/Edit Allocation dialog now allows up to 8 decimal places. (Also in Position Summary Window).
- Now checks symbols for multiple dots (‘.’) before sending order with basket.
- Fixed potential crash when updating position values.
- A QuoteSnap event (with only Symbol and Exch values) will now be fired if the user is not entitled for Active market data to notify the user when Pro has the requested quote.
- Defines added for the new link group colors, to use in CSTIApp::SwitchLinkGroupSymbol() for the nLinkGroup parameter:
- 18 more link group colors added, bringing the total number to 36.