Application: Sterling Trader® Elite
Release Date: August 6, 2013
COMPLEX OPTIONS OE:
- Spread price calculations modified to better handle spreads containing jumbo and mini options.
- Can now use the arrow keys to enter negative prices.
- Can now display the column headers (View->Column Headers). Note: Columns will not auto-size while the headers are displayed.
- Auto-size columns setting added. Defaults to on (current behavior.)
- (Current Pos) selection added to the default Quantity setting in both the local and global Futures OE settings.
- The following settings have been added to the global Futures OE settings:
- After sending order...
- After sending order set focus to the...
- When current position changes...
- When Symbol or Account changes...
- Ability to filter the data by specific columns added.
- Filter submenu added to the column header right-click menu.
- Add/Replace Filter command added to the list right-click menu.
- Filtering for the top and bottom views works independently from each other.
- Will now reject an order change attempt of a Sell if position is flat or short and setting is Strict With Splitting.
- The manager icons in the Global Settings dialog were not displaying correctly. Fixed.