Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: July 30, 2016
- Sterling Trader Pro and Sterling Trader Elite feature a complete GUI redesign with a new look and custom theme for window controls and colors.
- “Classic mode” setting added to the General page. When enabled, launches the application in non-themed mode.
- ‘2’ added as an option for the “Decimal places for average prices” setting.
- The “Disconnect any other logins for this trader” checkbox on the Login dialog is now always visible.
- Fixed issue with loading/saving layouts in Pro with multiple instances.
- The ‘Restore All’ command now also brings the windows to the front of the desktop.
- Activating a window via the Taskbar will now bring all the windows to the front if the ‘Bring all windows to front when activating application via mouse click’ setting is enabled (Global Settings > General page.)
- New high performance charting package implanted using a lighter, faster charting control, resulting in much fewer resources used than the old New Chart.
- The high performance chart replaces “New Char” in menu and default layout.
- The prior Chart is now labeled “Classic Chart” in menu.
ORDER ENTRY WINDOWS:
- Quantity values can now once again decrement down to 100. Excludes symbols with board lot sizes.
LEVEL II OE:
- Display Qty values can now once again be decremented down to zero.
LEVEL II OE, OPTIONS OE:
- Fixed issue with canceling local orders when the ‘Display text tips in Level II display’ is enabled (Global Settings > Miscellaneous page.)
- The ‘Cover Pos’ function no longer produces an ‘Invalid Tif’ error, and also now honors the Cover Dest property.
- The right-click Action Bar now only displays if the selected order can be cancelled or changed.
- Order Maintenance is now available in Pro and Elite, if the trader is permissioned for it (Trader List > Permissions page.)
- Commission column calculation now handles the Dollars Per Order rate.
- Commission column calculation now handles the Min/Max/Additional Per Order values correctly.
- Modified to handle multiple single symbol replies better.
- In the Spread OE section, no longer overrides the O/C leg value when loading spreads from a file, if the user is enabled for O/C selection.
TIME AND SALES:
- Now correctly displays the condition code for options symbols.
- No longer filters out condition codes 70 and 78 for options symbols.
- Maximum number of rows increased to 500.
- Sorting capabilities added to the Edit Basket dialog.
- Disabled Send Order setting removed from the Edit Alert dialog.
TOP TEN WINDOW:
- Backgrounds of the ‘Trend’ columns now colored with the row background color.
- Double-click column resizing implemented.
- Now allows international symbols to request Level II data.
SUNGARD QUOTE FEED:
- Currency field is now provided to the front end.
- Now opens minimized.
- Modifications made to the delivery of Last Size and Last Price for Shanghai and Shenzhen markets.