Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: March 1, 2018
- $Equity column added. $Equity = Margin Source + Daily P/L.
- %Equity column added. %Equity = Total Exposure / $Equity * 100.
- Margin Equity added to the Margin Source options.
ACCOUNT LIST/TRADER LIST:
- Commas are now removed from the Description and Firm fields when editing.
- Auto shutdown setting added, allowing the user to select a time for the application to automatically shut down each day. Message box with the option to cancel shutdown will display approximately 1 minute before shutdown.
- Show chart description (symbol – interval) setting added to the Chart Settings dialog. Displays the description at the top of the chart in the selected font size.
- Show interval buttons setting added to the Chart Settings dialog. Displays buttons for common intervals in the Chart toolbar.
- Changes made by the user to data in the Chart Data dialog are now preserved until exiting the application.
- Clear Changes button added to the Chart Data dialog.
- Fixed issue with restoring the saved zoom level.
- Removed ‘Anti-alias lines’ setting due to large resource cost of drawing.
- Removed all price styles except Standard and Heikin Ashi due to instability.
- Optional P/L Graph column added. Displays the P/L graph shape for the predefined spread templates.
- The ‘Price’ column can now be filtered by text or value.
- The Price field in the Add/Edit Allocation dialog now allows up to 8 decimal places. (Also in Position Summary Window).