Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: December 1, 2016
- Now honors the global quotes precision setting. (Global Settings > Quotes > Decimal places)
- When sending a complex options order, the Order Confirm dialog now displays the approximate total cost of the leg orders.
- Maximum number of entries increased from 100 to 250.
- On the Spreads tab, the $Bot/$Sld values were not being multiplied by the stock’s premium multiplier. Fixed.
- Fixed issue regarding missing Display Qty when exporting orders to a Basket file.
- Four destination maximum (for MULTI destination) permission added to the Permissions page.
- Enable ActiveX API market data permission added to the Super Manager page. The existing Enable ActiveX API permission controls non-market data related actions and events.