Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: January 04, 2017
NEW FEATURES / BUG FIXES:
- ARCA Alerts entitlement added (Quotes page.)
- Fixed issue with the Status column and the Status field (General page) sometimes not matching up.
- Hide unselected destinations setting added (Routing page.)
- The ‘Update BP’ buttons now use the Margin Source value for calculations. Previously hard-coded to use Net Liquidity (Risk II page.)
- Use up/down colors for linear graphs setting added to the Settings dialog. Allows indicators to color ascending/descending sections.
Level II OE, Options OE:
- Tooltips fixed in the skinned version.
Level I OE:
- Fixed issue regarding crashing when menu is hidden.
- Always highlight selection setting added. Selected rows stay highlighted when window does not have the focus.
- Optimized data refreshing.
- Status bar totals (NY imbalances) now filtered by current symbol or symbols (if applicable.)
- Support for symbol lists added.
- Enable multiple symbols setting added to the Settings dialog.
- Symbol List… command added to the View menu.
- Enforce total quantity setting enabled by default for new users.
- Fixed some issues from the 10.2 release.
- Order Confirm dialog icon.
- Some disabled menu items.
- High/Low Prices are now verified by the front end when received from LS.
- Optimizations made to better handle single-symbol quote replies from LS. (Most notably, Stock Watch and Position Summary, along with some overall improvements.)