Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: August 1, 2017
Options Order Entry:
- Fixed issue with Greek values not updating if window was opened pre-market.
- Do not override the Open/Close values when initially loading spreads setting added (Options Chain Settings > Miscellaneous page.) Default behavior changed to override the Open/Close values when loading spreads to be consistent with the behavior when adding a new spread, minimizing confusion. Setting added for clients who prefer the other way. Note: only affects accounts enabled for Open/Close selection.
- ‘Change in underlying price needed to trigger Greeks calculation’ removed from the Chain Settings dialog (Miscellaneous page.)
- The local Volatility settings were removed from the right-click menu and moved to the Global Settings dialog.
- Now recognizes and translates the source values for iOS, Android, and Web. Will display the value for any source values it does not recognize.
- Removed the ‘Execution time offset’ setting.
- Time controls added to the filter bar. Note: affects live messages only.
- Maximum rows to display increased to 1000.
- Application will now use/display Close Price pre-market if the user has chosen to not use/display pre-market trades.
- All displayed options Greek values now use the same settings for consistency throughout the application.
- ‘Volatility (%)‘ setting added (Quotes page > Greeks).