Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: July 30, 2018
- ‘Gray’ version of Manager is now available and the default. Classic mode setting is available in Global Settings (General page) for users who’d like to revert back.
- Allow converted Sells (Shorts) at lower Price than resting Sell orders permission added to the Risk (Equity) page.
- The Enable security locating permission has been moved from the Permissions page to the Super Manager page
- The Allocate… function is now available from the Prior Day Orders tab (right-click menu).
- The Price field in the Add/Edit Allocation dialog now allows up to 8 decimal places. (Also in Position Summary Window).
- Fix quote lookup for rows without symbols.
- Display column added to the spread order entry section. Allows entry of Display Qty.
- Always show crosshairs setting added.
- Fixed issue with locking up when an invalid symbol is entered for a chart data request.
- Options soft share limit setting added.