Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: September 07, 2018
- Orders column added to the main window.
- Changing of filled Desk orders is now permitted.
- The Price field in the Add/Edit Allocation dialog now allows up to 8 decimal places. (Also in Position Summary Window).
- Now checks symbols for multiple dots (‘.’) before sending order with basket.
Fixed potential crash when updating position values.
- A QuoteSnap event (with only Symbol and Exch values) will now be fired if the user is not entitled for Active market data to notify the user when Pro has the requested quote.
- Defines added for the new link group colors, to use in CSTIApp::SwitchLinkGroupSymbol() for the nLinkGroup parameter:
- 18 more link group colors added, bringing the total number to 36.