Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: December 03, 2018
MANAGER (POSITION SUMMARY):
- Fixed issue where Instrument values were being added to the optional values when filtering other list columns.
- Net Liq column added
- Fixed issue where Group values were being displayed in the main window if the user was not entitled to see broker information.
- Added Street and Zip code to the Profile page.
- Fixed issue where the Margin Tiers were reversed if the account values were imported from another account.
- Fixed issues with scaling of the Volume bars.
- Fixed issue with coloring of the Volume bars when the main chart is a bar chart.
- Increased minimum width of bars so chart doesn’t ‘dim’ as it zooms out.
- Collapse/Expand All Spreads commands added to the right-click menu.
- Fixed issue with crashing in the Order Change dialog.
- Reject column added to the Order tabs. Displays the reject reason.
- Renamed the settle column to the correct name: Settle T+2.
- Optimized window handling in default mode (ie, non-Classic mode) to improvement message throughput.
- Fixed issue with title bars always using the inactive font color in Classic mode.
- Manager now defaults to Classic mode for new installs.