Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: December 01, 2022
- Permission added to Trader List (Super Manager page).
- $Net P/L column added to the Manager main window. (Net P/L = Total P/L – Fees)
- Trader List
- Disable Auto Liquidate trigger by trader setting added (Permissions page). Does not affect other Risk III actions (Close and cancel only, Disable account, etc.)
- Added the ability to use domain names in addition to IP’s when setting up connections (Connections page).
Renamed fields (Compliance page):
- Firm -> Firm (Default Firm)
- Firm2 -> Firm2 (MD Firm)
- Firm3 -> Firm3 (Billing Firm)
- Now displays the full lists of used Group ID, BO Group ID, and Clearing ID’s for selection, instead of just the lists filtered for the current view.