Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: August 6, 2013
- Modifications made to Lite mode (Trainee page)-
- Now allowed to open Activity Log, Notifications Log, and Level II Order Entry.
- Tif is now restricted to DAY only.
- Price Type is now restricted to NONE or S-STP.
- Alpha Canada quote entitlement has made its return to the Quotes page.
- Do not dereg options chain quotes setting added to the Permissions page.
COMPLEX OPTIONS OE:
- Spread price calculations modified to better handle spreads containing jumbo and mini options.
- Can now use the arrow keys to enter negative prices.
- Can now display the column headers (View->Column Headers). Note: Columns will not auto-size while the headers are displayed.
- Auto-size columns setting added. Defaults to on (current behavior.)
- (Current Pos) selection added to the default Quantity setting in both the local and global Futures OE settings.
- The following settings have been added to the global Futures OE settings:
- After sending order...
- After sending order set focus to the...
- When current position changes...
- When Symbol or Account changes...
- Will now reject an order change attempt of a Sell if position is flat or short and setting is Strict With Splitting.
- The manager icons in the Global Settings dialog were not displaying correctly. Fixed.