Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: October 9, 2013
- Disabled tabs in the Edit Account dialog are now hidden.
- Fixed Windows 7 display issue for the tabs in the Edit Account dialog.
- Enable CLO orders setting added to the Permissions tab.
- ActiveX SubmitOrder() reject code is -52.
- All instruments are now viewable from Trading Monitor.
- An Instrument Bar has been added, which allows filtering by instrument. Accessible from the View menu.
- An Inst column has been added. Displays the order/trade instrument.
- Options Monitor, Futures Monitor, and Forex Monitor have been removed. Layouts saved with these windows will be replaced by Trading Monitors filtered to the relevant instrument.
- Disabled the OCO -> Create Group for complex options orders.
- Made it easier to determine which orders are complex options legs when the parent order is expanded.
- Was not handling the double-clicking of the Bid and Ask columns correctly when set to open the Level I window upon double-clicking. (Position Summary Settings -> Miscellaneous page.) Fixed.
- Fix chain quote registration issue introduced in 8.4.
OPTIONS ORDER ENTRY:
- GEM added to the list of available exchanges on the Level II page of the Settings dialog. Displays the ISE Gemini quotes.
- When switching symbols via options symbol (drag/drop, etc.) any open orders for the new symbol would be duplicated in the Level II display. Fixed.
LEVEL 2 ORDER ENTRY:
- Clear Price field added to the Expanded Quote Bar.
- Clr Price column added. Displays the clearing price.
- Ref Price column added. Displays the reference price.
- Pair Qty column added. Displays the paired quantity.
- NYSE/AMEX filter separated into NYSE and AMEX.
- Fixed issue related to linking and the ‘Ignore similar window types when changing symbols in a linked group’ setting. (Global Settings -> Miscellaneous page.)
- The Buying Power (Equity/Options/Futures) and Margin (Equity) columns now always displays their associated values, even if the account is not set up to enforce those values.
- Fixed issue related to saving the size of the window.
- GetAccountInfo(BSTR bstrAcct, structSTIAcctUpdate* pAcct) added to STIAcctMaint. Returns the current account values in pAcct. Possible values for the lStatus field are:
- 0 - Enabled
- 1 - Disabled
- 2 - Close/Cancel Only
- AOE destinations are now filtered out of all order entry windows.
- ‘Buy To Cover’ orders no longer bypass risk validation; are treated as normal BUY orders.
- Modified the Min Avg Daily Volume validation (Account List -> Risk III tab) to handle existing stocks with no average volume.
- Fixed Windows 7 display issue for the status bar of several of the windows.