Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: December 09, 2015
- Nikkei Indices permission added to the External Quotes page.
LEVEL II OE:
- Fixed issue regarding complex options leg orders being displayed in the Open Orders Bar.
- Fixed issue in the complex order section regarding the Node column coloring for spreads having equity legs.
TICK SIZES DIALOG:
- Tick sizes added for Hong Kong (.HK), Shanghai (.SH), and Shenzhen (.SZ) symbols.
- Tick Sizes are no longer optional and are now read-only.
- Close Price (previously Last Price) is now used to determine the correct tick size to use.
- Added Tick Size validation for Tokyo (.JP), Hong Kong (.HK), Shanghai (.SH), and Shenzhen (.SZ) orders. Enforces covering orders also. ActiveX rejects codes:
- -59 – Invalid Price (Tick Size)
- -60 – Unable to Validate Price Tick (Price Tick Unavailable)
- -61 – Unable to Validate Price Tick (Quote Unavailable)
- Fixed issue regarding ‘Cancel All’ functions and hotkeys attempting to cancel complex options spread legs.
- Fixed issue regarding order prices when sending orders with prices less than a penny.
- Two new currencies added: HKD (Hong Kong Dollar) and CNY (Chinese Yuan).
- Added Board Lot validation for Hong Kong (.HK), Shanghai (.SH), and Shenzhen (.SZ) orders. Enforces covering orders also. ActiveX rejects codes:
- -57 – Invalid Quantity (Board Lot)
- -58 – Unable to Validate Board Lot (Quote Unavailable)