Application: Sterling Trader® Manager
Release Date: January 26, 2016
- Now honors the ‘Allow Open/Close selection’ account setting. If enabled, cell will be enabled and pre-filled. If disabled, cell will be disabled and field will be filled by application when the order is sent.
LEVEL II OE:
- Flip text/background colors setting added.
- Fixed issue with the Depth Bar and hidden rows
- Fixed potential crashing issue when loading layouts with Options OE windows in them.
- Optimized the display times for the Level 1 and Level 2 sections.
- Fixed logic regarding registering for specific exchanges (e.g. IBM.N) when using the ‘Combine queued ActiveX quotes’ setting.
- Fixed issue regarding missing right-click menus in the Hot Keys page, Smart Swipe dialog, and Custom Routing dialog.
- Support for multiple [Multi] lists added.
- [Multi] Destination Lists setup dialog added (Miscellaneous page).
- Settings to configure a single [Multi] list removed (Equity and Options OE pages). The old lists from these pages, if any, will show up as [Multi] (one for Equity and one for Options) in the new setup dialog.
- Settings to configure a single [Multi] list also removed from the Local Order Entry Settings dialogs of Level II and Options OE.
- When an account’s status is changed, the reason is now stored with the log history.
- Board Lot sizes (currently .HK symbols) are now used as both the quantity increment and the default quantity, if applicable.
- Price Ticks (currently .HK and .JP symbols) now override all price increment keys, not just the up/down arrows, if applicable.
- Price Ticks (and their enforcement) have been removed for .SH and .SZ symbols.
- Symbols beginning with ‘.’ can now be entered.