Application: Sterling Trader® Pro
Release Date: November 15, 2016
- The zoom level is now preserved when switching symbols.
- The Zoom In and Zoom Out hotkeys are now honored.
- The Cancel button in the Add Indicator dialog now removes the newly added blank indicator.
- Fixed issue with the Chart Data dialog displaying three seconds (HH:MM::03) in the Time column.
ORDER ENTRY WINDOWS:
- Fixed issue in 10.0 where only the title bar would show after minimizing/restoring the window.
- Section added to the status bar to denote if the symbol is designated as TPP. If TPP, then the Price increment switches to 0.05
OPTIONS ORDER ENTRY:
- Fixed issue with sorting entries without a size.
- Avg Vol column added.
- Cur Imb column added. (Current Imbalance, as seen in Imbalance Monitor.)
TIME AND SALES:
- V (IEX) added to the Markets dialog.
- The Export Basket Data command now exports the order Quantity instead of the Leaves Quantity, and is no longer mistakenly enabled on the Execution tabs.
- New columns added for BAML algos: MOC, MOO, TargetPctVol, Min XQty, Speed Price, Speed Target, GetDone Price, Mode, Scaling, XLmt Price
- Fixed display issues in Pro when the new look is activated (non-Classic mode).
- Fixed display issues when in Manager or in classic-mode Pro.
- Added support for TMX imbalance messages.
- Added support for Arca imbalance messages.
- Fixed issue with calculating BpUsed for open orders with international currencies.
- When enforcing the price threshold/away from settings, the app will now also pop the violation box if the associated quote is missing the relevant price (Last/Bid/Ask).
- New fields added to structSTIAcctUpdate for use with the STIAcctMaint functions:
- double fNetLiq;
- double fMaintExcess;
- VARIANT_BOOL bSetNetLiqFlag;
- VARIANT_BOOL bSetMaintExcessFlag;
- long CSTIAcctMaint::MaintainSymbolControl(structSTISymbolControl* pSymbol) function added to the STIAcctMaint class.
- structSTISymbolControl members:
- BSTR bstrAcct
- BSTR bstrSymbol
- long lMarginPct
- BOOL bSetMarginPctFlag
- long SendMessageBox(BSTR bstrTrader, BSTR bstrText) function added to the STIApp class. Pops a message box in the provided trader’s Pro.
- long GetTraderList(BSTR bstrAccount, SAFEARRAY(BSTR) *arrayTraders) function added to the STIApp class. Returns the list of traders that can see the provided account.
- long GetPosListByAccount)(BSTR bstrAccount, SAFEARRAY(structSTIPositionUpdate) *arrayPos) function added to the STIPosition class.
- New SubmitOrder() reject code: -63 (Not enabled for order change).