Application: Sterling Trader® Pro
Release Date: December 1, 2016
- Updated ActiveX API controls to separate market data and non-market data related actions and events into separate permissions (permissions set at Manager level).
- Now honors the global quotes precision setting. (Global Settings > Quotes > Decimal places)
- When sending a complex options order, the Order Confirm dialog now displays the approximate total cost of the leg orders.
- Maximum number of entries increased from 100 to 250.
- On the Spreads tab, the $Bot/$Sld values were not being multiplied by the stock’s premium multiplier. Fixed.
- Fixed issue regarding missing Display Qty when exporting orders to a Basket file.