Application: Sterling Trader® Pro
Release Date: April 28, 2017
NEW FEATURES/BUG FIXES:
- Overlay option added to the Add Indicator dialog. Indicator will overlay on the main panel if enabled; in a new section if not. Defaults to the current behavior for each individual indicator.
- Added ability to display the Y-axis in terms of percent change (Y-axis right-click menu > Percent Change).
- Added ability to adjust the Y-axis scale per section by using the mouse wheel when over the Y-axis of the currently active Chart window. The scale can be reset via: Y-axis right-click menu > Reset Y-Axis Scale.
- Fixed issue with displaying the Info Panel when viewing an index with a Volume section.
- Added ability to display executions on a chart.
- Show executions setting added to the Chart Settings dialog.
- Time offset (hours) setting added to the Chart Settings dialog.
Level II OE:
- BUY button(s) on left setting added (Global Settings > Level II OE page).
- Added the ability to modify local orders from the Level II section via the Quick Change box (Right-click menu > Quick Change).
- Fixed filtering issue regarding live updates with a symbol list.
- Symbol bar added.
- Can be shown/hidden via View > Symbol Bar.
- Multiple symbols setting moved to the symbol bar from the Settings dialog.
- Symbol List... button moved to the symbol bar from the View menu.
- Symbol field adds symbols when in Multiple Symbol mode, switches symbols when not. Blank displays all symbols when not in Multiple Symbol mode.
- Title Tips (displayed when mouse is hovered over a column too narrow for the cell’s text) have been turned off. Would sometimes interfere with the drag/drop of symbols.
Classic Algo OE:
- Logic to handle DTTX the same as NITE is back in place.
- Fixed window snapping for Manager and classic mode.
- Multiple windows can now be designated as topmost windows (Actions > Topmost Window). Topmost windows will only be covered by other topmost windows.