Application: Sterling Trader® Pro
Release Date: December 01, 2022
- New QuantGate window (when permissioned).
- Extended the ‘Show indicator value on y-axis’ setting to include simple trendlines.
- MACD & MACD Histogram indicators are now combined within the MACD indicator and additional settings added for the histogram and signal colors.
- Relative Strength Indicator (RSI):
- Added labels for the 70/30 lines.
- Removed shading between the 70/30 lines
- Modified to send 15-min requests (currently optimized to send only 1-min and daily requests) to access the new 15-min database, allowing the larger interval charts (15/30/60-min) to display data farther back. This allows large period (200, etc.) indicators to calculate and display. STP will create the 30 and 60-min bars from the 15-min.
- Overbought and oversold zones added to the Stochastic Oscillator indicator. Values can be customized in the indicator setup dialog.
- Fixed bug where up/down colors were not being used if antialiasing was turned on.
- Fixed issue with attempting to calculate moving average indicators without enough data, affecting the chart scaling.
- Fixed issued where ‘View’ submenu was not showing in the right-click menu when the column header wasn’t displayed in Imbalance Monitor.
- Global Settings: Expanded the ‘Enable window snap positioning’ (General page) setting to include the virtual screen edges as well.
- Fixed issue which could possibly cause a crash when removing an item from the Open Windows menu.