Application: Sterling Trader® Pro
Release Date: July 12, 2022
Options Most Active
- New window displaying most active options or most active underliers.
- Added Order attributes dialog accessed via “Order Attribute” hotkey (default Alt +R).
- Added % notional execution fee ($1 or more) to Fees dialog.
- Added local logging when Risk III account control checks.
- Added ability to export multiple days of executions to file. Accessible from Execution or Prior Day Executions tabs.
- Extended the “Show indicator value on y-axis” setting to include horizontals lines and trend lines.
- MACD & MACD Histogram indicators are now combined within the MACD indicator. The MACD Histogram selection has been removed.
- Trendlines now automatically extend as the chart grows.
- Drag chart area to scroll setting added. Enables scrolling by grabbing (left button down) the chart.
- Trendlines drawn in one chart will now automatically display in any linked charts of the same symbol.
- Relative Strength Indicator (RSI) added 70/30 lines with shading in between.
- Fixed issue with overlays not saving properly on 64-bit version.
- Fixed issue where symbols with accidental lowercase characters would cause the main chart section to disappear.
- Fixed issue with position not updating in chart when switching to a symbol without a position record.
- Updated Sterling Trading Futures menu item to current Sterling icon.
- Optimized and cleaned up duplicate quote requests upon startup.