Application: Sterling Trader® Pro
Release Date: June 23, 2014
IMBALANCE MONITOR (NEW WINDOW):
- Displays all symbols which have a buy/sell imbalance.
- Displays both the regulatory imbalance and the current imbalance.
- Displays a histogram of the current market imbalance in the status bar.
- Updates live, auto-sorts every second.
- User can configure the minimum current imbalance to display.
- Dialog to collect the trader’s name and location - to help with data distribution.
- Will be displayed upon startup (or when loading a layout) up until the user fills in their information.
- Can later be accessed, to modify any information, from the main window via Actions > Edit Profile...
- Users can now load and save lists of alerts (Load List... and Save List... commands added to the Alerts menu.) To manually create an alerts file, see the Sterling Trader® Pro user guide.
- Cxl Outside hot key added. Cancels the low Buy(s) and high Sell(s) for the current symbol. Valid from order entry windows.
- Modifications made to the Destinations page:
- View column added. Users can use this column to control which destinations they want displayed in the various Destination combo boxes throughout the front end.
- Up/Down arrows added. Users can use these to set the order in which the destinations will appear.
- Hide unselected destinations checkbox added. This hides the unselected destinations within the Destinations page for easier viewing.
- Now always request a minimum of enough bars to calculate Simple Moving Averages with a period of 200.
- The Add/Edit Basket dialog now sorts the entries by Symbol.
LEVEL II OE:
- The ‘Include open orders in Level II display’ setting (Level II Settings > Level II page) now works with Brazilian stocks.
- The Quick Action Bar, Quick Change Bar, Change Selected dialog, and Order Maintenance window all now handle negative prices (Complex Options orders.)
- Comm schedule (Commission Schedule) field added to the Maintain Selected dialog, accessible from the execution tabs.
- bstrCommName (Commission Schedule) added to structSTIOrder, for use with SubmitOrderStruct().
- CommName (Commission Schedule) added to STIOrder, for use with SubmitOrder().