Application: Sterling Trader® Pro
Release Date: November 7, 2014
NEW FEATURES / BUG FIXES
LEVEL I ORDER ENTRY:
- Commission control would empty when switching back and forth between Quick and Expanded view. Fixed.
- When initializing all fields based on default settings (Global Settings > Options OE page), the Price field was not updating. Fixed.
- The spread order limit has been increased from 300 to 5000.
- Liq Flag and Liq Fee columns added.
- Prime and Contra fields have been added to the Maintain Selected dialog accessible from the Executions tab.
- Attempting to change an options spread order, which included an equity leg, would result in an erroneous ‘Duplicate Action’ error. Fixed.
- Commission column calculations now handle ‘dollars per execution’ commission schedules.
- Modified the commission calculation to include commission values associated with the order and account, in addition to the trade. (Note: still only calculates if the rate is ‘dollars per share’.
SUNGARD QUOTE FEED:
- Interacts with the Sungard SelectFeed API (InfoLink) to provide quotes to the front end.
- Currently provides London and Tokyo quote service.
- See the Trader List section for related settings.
- Keep items in cache for... setting added to the Seeking Alpha Settings dialog.
- Allow multiple symbols setting add to the Seeking Alpha Settings dialog. Symbol list can be modified from the new Symbol Bar or via the Symbol List dialog (View > Symbol List…).
- A Symbol Bar has been added. Can be shown/hidden via the View menu.
- Ability to link to other windows added. Commands are accessible from the Action menu.
- Keep items in cache for... setting added to the RSS Settings dialog.
ORDER DESK MANAGER/DOLLAR BASED ORDER ENTRY:
- The Desk window will now pass along to the Dollar Based Order Entry app the ‘dollars per share’ and ‘minimum per order’ commission values associated with the order’s account.
- JPY (Japanese Yen) has been added to the Currency fields throughout the application.
- IPO date is now used when enforcing the Min average daily vol account setting.
- Rendering has been slightly optimized in several windows.
- When connected to a delayed quote server, a message will be displayed in all of the windows’ title bars in addition to the main window’s status bar.
- FUNARI price type added to the Level I and Level II order entry windows when a Japanese symbol (.JP) is entered. (Note: ActiveX API SubmitOrder() reject for a FUNARI order with a non-Japanese symbol is -54.)