Application: Sterling Trader® Pro
Release Date: March 26, 2015
NEW FEATURES / BUG FIXES
SCANNER (NEW WINDOW):
- Displays entries each time a symbol hits a new High, Low, 52 Week High, or 52 Week Low. Colors, filters, and other settings are customizable via View > Settings. Toolbar button and menu item (Windows > Quotes > Scanner) added to the application’s main window.
- Added the ability to select and send multiple spread orders at the same time.
- Select All added to the right-click menu.
- When opening an order via Desk, the Open/Close field will now prefill with the Desk order’s OpenClose value, if the routed account is permissioned for OpenClose selection.
- Indicators will now update with each tick, instead of just when a new bar is created.
- Enable multiple instances of Pro setting has been added to the Permissions page. This setting affects only Pro, and replaces the command-line parameter.
- Support added for Scanner. See attached file for C# example usage.
- RegisterForScanner(VARIANT_BOOL bRegister) method added to STIQuote.
- OnSTIScannerUpdate(structSTIScannerUpdate* structScannerUpdate) and OnSTIScannerUpdateXML(BSTR* bstrQuote) events added to STIQuote.
- structSTIScannerUpdate defined as follows:
- BSTR bstrTime
- BSTR bstrSymbol
- double fPrice
- VARIANT_BOOL bHigh
- VARIANT_BOOL bLow
- VARIANT_BOOL b52High
- VARIANT_BOOL b52Low