Application: Sterling Trader® Pro
Release Date: April 17, 2015
NEW FEATURES / BUG FIXES
- New trigger type added: Last Size. Triggered when a trade with a large size (currently 25k or more) is executed. Associated filter and color settings also added.
- If a scanner message contains multiple triggers (High, 52-Week High, Last Size, etc.), it now creates an entry for each trigger, allowing for cleaner coloring and filtering.
- Price column renamed Value.
- Fixed refresh issue when exiting the Scanner Settings dialog.
LEVEL II OE:
- Display Change as a percent option added to Global Settings > Level II OE > Misc…
- Maint excess and Allow loading of maint excess settings added to the Risk II (Equity) page.
- New commission type, % of notional, added to the Fee/Commission page. Also added to the Commission Schedules dialog in Manager. (Note: the database value is ‘N’).
- Save as Default and Restore Defaults buttons added to the equity Risk, Risk II, and Risk III pages. Note: Risk II defaults includes the margin tiers.
- Margin tier setup has been moved to its own dialog, accessible from the Margin Tiers… button on the Risk II (Equity) page.
- Removed France (Paris) and added Norway (Oslo) quote entitlements (External Quotes page.)
- nLastSize (long) added to structSTIScannerUpdate. Last Size trigger is present if nLastSize is greater than zero.
- Fixed freezing issue when requesting Level II quotes when not entitled for all of the items in the quote reply. (Some replies contain items from multiple sources.)
SUNGARD QUOTE SERVER:
- Added support for OMX Nordic and France (Paris) Level II quotes.
- Fixed issue preventing Euronext quotes requests from being sent to the Sungard Quote Server.