Application: Sterling Trader® Pro
Release Date: May 22, 2015
SUNGARD QUOTE FEED:
- Now supports Level II quotes for Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, and Poland (Warsaw).
- Fixed issue with missing Average Volume value. Sungard provides a 1-month average volume value.
- Last (Last Price) and Chg (Change) columns added. These refer to the underlying symbol.
- The Volatility value is now displayed as a percent to two decimal places, to be consistent with the Options Chain window.
- Fixed issue where the Open/Close field wasn’t updating when the current account’s ‘Allow Open/Close selection’ setting was changed.
- VARIANT_BOOL IsQuoteRegistered(BSTR bstrSymbol, BSTR bstrExch) method added to STIQuote. Returns true if the STIQuote object calling the method is registered for the given symbol (Level I quotes only).
- BSTR bstrBidBrokerCode and BSTR bstrAskBrokerCode members added to both structSTIQuoteSnap and structSTIQuoteUpdate. (Note: Used by Brazilian stocks only.)