Application: Sterling Trader® Pro
Release Date: October 14, 2015
LEVEL II OE:
- AMEX Open (AXB) book filter added to the Settings dialog (Level II page).
- SBSH and TMBR entries are now controlled by the NASD entry for ‘Active book correction’.
- If enabled for ‘Active book correction’ (Trader List > Super Manager page), now removes all book values from the Level II display if the corresponding Level I quote is missing from that side. (Note: NYB excluded from this logic due to lack of pre-market trading).
LEVEL I OE/LEVEL II OE:
- Settlement date field added to the Order Attributes (Alt+R) dialog.
- SELL button on left setting added to the Options OE page (Global Settings). Allows BUY/SELL buttons to be displayed in the same order as the Level II OE window.
ORDER ENTRY WINDOWS:
- Fixed issue where hotkeys could send out Stop Price values in orders when not valid.
- Fixed crashing issue relating to large Comment values.
- Settlement date field added to the Order Maintenance dialog.
- Settle Date column added to the All Orders and Open Orders tabs. Displays the Settlement Date.
- Order Change dialog now limits Price options to MKT and MKT CLO for complex options orders.
- The spread templates now only include legs which have the same symbol root as the selected option quote.
SUNGARD QUOTE SERVER:
- Support added for the following data: China (Hong Kong), China (Shanghai), China (Shenzhen), and Russia (Moscow).
- bAmexOpen (VARIANT_BOOL) added to structSTIL2Reg.
- bstrLastMkt (BSTR) added to structSTITradeUpdate.
- bstrSettleDate (BSTR) added to structSTIOrderUpdate, structSTIOrderReject, and structSTIOrder.
- SettleDate (BSTR) added to STIOrder.
- Checks added to verify the LmtPrice and StpPrice fields are only filled when the selected PriceType allows. SubmitOrder() reject code is ‘-56’ (Invalid Price Fields).
- Enhanced coloring of hot key buttons (Order Entry windows.)
- Front-end now receives a time zone offset from DBS, and uses it to modify all incoming and outgoing time fields in messages.